Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 00:18:49 -0500
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Lorin Lund <fbsd@wbs-inc.com>, FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, Cliff Sarginson <csfbsd@raggedclown.net>
Subject:   Re: So long and thanks for all the fish

On Saturday 23 March 2002 02:50 pm, Lorin Lund wrote:
| >Well since I just unsubscribed from all the lists, I dont officially
| >exist anymore. So your question just came through on the ether ...
|
| I recently unsubscribed as part of an e-mail address change.  It seemed
| to take days for the unsubscribe to take effect.

But the reason that cliff got that message (and will get this one) is that,
following the usual protocol for this list, people are leaving his e-mail
address in the message since it's a reply to him.

This is the usual convention on this list for the very rason that many people
who send questions to this list are not, in fact, subscribed--it's listed as
a "tech support" sort of address in the FreeBSD install info.

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                ME -->  http://www.babbleon.org