Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:19:33 -0400
From:      Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
To:        "Ol.i  Th.uns" <oliver.thuns@gmx.de>, "Stuart Henderson" <stuart@eclipse.net.uk>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-ISP List" <FreeBSD-ISP@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cobalt like for FreeBSD?

At 06:04 PM 8/30/99 +0200, Ol.i  Th.uns wrote:
>Do you know the URL of Tesys and Penguin?
>
>On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:28:28 +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
>
>>> Is there anything out there that would compete with Cobalt's RAQs with
>>> FreeBSD?

do you mean like physically, or like interface-wise?

We sell Freebsd/linux routers in a 1U case....also 1 to 5 ethernet port
units with bandwidth management and apache.

www.etinc.com

dennis
Emerging Technologies, Inc.

http://www.etinc.com
ISA and PCI T1/T3/V35/HSSI Cards for FreeBSD and LINUX
Multiport T1 and HSSI/T3 UNIX-based Routers
Bandwidth Management Standalone Systems
Bandwidth Management software for LINUX and FreeBSD