Date:      Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:49:03 +0000
From:      "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        Allan Jude <freebsd@allanjude.com>
Cc:        "<freebsd-current@freebsd.org>" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>
Subject:   Re: [CFT] Patch to bsdinstall to support root-on-ZFS and GELI

On Oct 7, 2013, at 2:47 PM, Allan Jude wrote:

> On 2013-10-07 17:00, Outback Dingo wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Allan Jude <freebsd@allanjude.com> wrote:
>>=20
>>> That is a good idea, I'll add that
>>>=20
>>> I've also hit this:
>>>=20
>>> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-sysinstall/2013-September/00=
0949.html
>>> and plan to throw in a fix for that.
>>> Which makes more sense, blindly 'killall dhclient' before we try to
>>> acquire a new lease, or detect that dhclient is running and try to use
>>> the IP that has already been assigned?
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>>=20
>> jeeeeeez after i just updated and patched my source tree to do a build, =
you
>> go and fix things :P
>> anyway you can just generate a master diff against the tree that we can
>> apply, seems not ive to
>> revert the patches and reapply all the newest ones.
>>=20
>>=20
>>> --
>>> Allan Jude
>>>=20
g"
>=20
> Attached find the patch from last night against a fresh HEAD
>=20
> I am working on incorporating Warren's patch now
>=20

... and I'm working to review and validate what Allan is writing ;D

A couple of big patches to incorporate within the hour (next 15 minutes).
--=20
Devin

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.