Date:      22 May 2002 14:55:13 -0400
From:      Edward Glowacki <glowack2@msu.edu>
To:        Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libgnomecanvas compile problem

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 14:42, Joe Clarke wrote:
> On 22 May 2002, Edward Glowacki wrote:
> > I upgraded libglade to 0.17_2, and I'm adding/updating other
> > dependencies for gnome2 as I encounter problems.  What's the best way to
> > get the GNOME 1.4 API properly up-to-date?
>
> portupgrade -r pkgconfig

OK, I had a problem with portupgrade that was causing it to fail every
time, old config file... =P  Portupgrade is now working and updating
everything per your suggestion... whew!

> > Grr... while writing this I just ran into another snag in my libbonoboui
> > compile... =)
>
> Remove /usr/X11R6/include/libgnome.  This should be a legacy symlink that
> should not longer exist with the new APIs.
>
> Joe

It was actually a normal directory, but at any rate I removed it and the
compile worked great... as soon as portuprage -r pkgconfig is done, I'll
resume my attempts to get gnome2-beta5 running... =)

Thanks for the help!

-ED

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu