Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:00:59 +0100
From:      Frank Altpeter <frank@altpeter.de>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Port devel/cvsd does overwrite config

hello!

After just rebooting my server, i detected that my cvs server wasn't
responding anymore.
After some checks i found out, that the configuration file
/usr/local/etc/cvsd/cvsd.conf has been replaced by the port after a
recent portupgrade with the default version.
Since the file has been customized by me, it wasn't able to run
correctly anymore, of course.

It seems that the check in the 'install-configfile' target of the
source Makefile fails, because it _should_ install the above file only
if it isn't present (if [ ! -f $(DESTDIR)$(CONFIGFILE) ]; then
$(INSTALL_DATA) cvsd.conf-dist $(DESTDIR)$(CONFIGFILE);)

Could the devel/cvsd maintainer please have a look into this or forward
this to the appropriate person?

With kind regards,

		Frank Altpeter