Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:21:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gerard <gms08701@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   My mailserver and freebsd...

Well one of my main reasons for setting up my own mail server was to
get back into the 'list' at freebsd.org.
Unfortunately, Im unable to post to any of them.
I successfully subscribed with my new email address.
I came across something from a google search about freebsd.org blocking
'suspect' mailservers due to a misconfiguration or something like that.
Is there a page that describes this, so Ill know what needs to be done
to overcome my handicap.
Thanks all