Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:50:51 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.4 ISO image directory changed

Sorry folks, but before the ISO image uploads got too far along I took
steps to head off what was already becoming an overcrowding situation
in ISO-IMAGES/ now that we're doing 5 ISO images per release.  For
that reason, each release from 4.4 onwards will have its own
subdirectory and more complete documentation on what the various ISO
images are for.  Otherwise, it's just going to get very confusing.

Thanks for your patience.  I'm rolling the 4.4/AXP release ISOs now
and they (two images) should appear in the next 24 hours or so.

- Jordan