Date:      Fri, 04 Oct 2002 09:20:56 +0930
From:      Phil Kernick <Phil@Kernick.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any users of matcd(4), mcd(4), or scd(4)?

I tried using the matcd(4) driver nearly a year ago and was having problems
with it.  I tried contacting the author to remove some of the unreasonable
licensing restrictions he'd put on the driver and see if he could help me, but
I never got a response.

I think that it should be orphaned in 4.x and dropped in 5.0.

Phil.

--
    _-_|\   Phil Kernick                      E-Mail: Phil@Kernick.org
   /     \  ROTFL Enterprises                 Mobile:  041 61 ROTFL