Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 19:09:18 +0100
From:      "Ales Kubik" <kubik@dec.euba.sk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   IDE_Controllers_Problem

Hi,
I'd like to have FreeBSD installed on my Pentium machine....I have tried to
boot from a floppy disk...in UserConfig I have successfully removed all the
potential conflicts, but after I had tried to continue with installation I
got message that 'no disks have been found'...There are two IDE controllers
in my machine, none of which is declared in BIOS as primary or secondary,
neither master or slave...could you please give me a hint to fix the
problem?
thanx....Ales Kubik.