Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 2003 13:26:32 -0500
From:      "Bob Perry" <rperry4@earthlink.net>
To:        <chuckr@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: a2ps-letter-4.13_1

Chuck,
I tried to install the a2ps-letter-4.13_1 port and noticed a message
indicating that it was "broken".

I'm new to FreeBSD and ports but assume this means that the port is unusable
for the time being.  I'm running 4.7 RELEASE and have a Lexmark Optra S 1625
printer.  Is there an alternative to the a2ps-letter-4.13-1 program at this
time?

I don't have any sys admin, or programming experience, but I have an hour or
two free most days.  If  you think I might be able to help, let me know.

Bob