Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 1997 08:18:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Y Ng <ayn@andrew.Ngbert.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   wouldn't compile after supping the src...

I sup the new src yesterday, tried to do a `make world` in /usr/src/, it didn't compile.
what's the best way to upgrade a FreeBSD box?  I used NetBSD myself and that's my friend's
system....

/ayn

--
Andrew Y Ng <ayn@CMU.EDU> | Carnegie Mellon University
http://andrew.Ngbert.org  | ECE major  // 4-yr BS/MS
                          | talk: finger ayn@andrew.Ngbert.org
   * NGBERT.ORG! *        |       for online status
http://www.Ngbert.org     | finger ayn@CMU.EDU for more info...
   NetBSD   NeXT   FreeBSD    Linux  Be   Solaris   !windoze

The earth is like a tiny grain of sand, only much, much heavier.