Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:47:04 -0500
From:      Parv <parv@pair.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-15?Q?B=E9lisle_Jean-Fran=E7ois=28John=29?= <jeanf_belisle@yahoo.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Toshiba Satellite A110

in message <926742.10296.qm@web38012.mail.mud.yahoo.com>,
wrote Bélisle Jean-François(John) thusly...

> I own a Toshiba Satellite A110.  I was wondering if Freebsd would
> install on it without any problems, or if it would be hell getting
> everything to work.

I have Satellite A105-S4084.  (Wait, wait ... no, I have not
installed FreeBSD on it yet because ...)  It has Intel 3945 wireless
network interface, with which (some) people were|are having
difficulty.  If you, or anybody else for that matter, happen to get
it working in WPA mode (and preferably with DHCP), kindly let me
know.

What I am trying to say is if you post the hardware devices list
(preferably dmesg from Ubuntu), others may be able to tell what
(may) work(s) and what (may)does not.

  - Parv