Date:      Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:57:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Lee A. Butler" <butler@ARL.MIL>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Creating Packages

I note in the man page for pkg_create:

	The input description and command line arguments for the creation of
	a package are not really meant to be human-generated....  It is more
	expected that you will use a front-end tool for the job...

Yet I don't see any reference to any such front-end tools in the man pages or
FAQ.  What are they, and where do I find them?

Lee A. Butler					Internet: butler@arl.mil
Attn: AMSRL-SL-BV				Phone: (410) 278-9200
U.S. Army Research Laboratory			DSN:	     298-9200
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD  21005-5068		FAX:   (410) 278-5058

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression.  In both
instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged.
And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the
air--however slight--lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.
--- Justice William O. Douglas