Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:31:53 +0000
From:      Simon Dick <simond@irrelevant.org>
To:        Randell Jesup <rjesup@wgate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, olli@secnetix.de
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Floppy driver needs enhancement...

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 04:32:43PM -0500, Randell Jesup wrote:
> Oliver Fromme <olli@secnetix.de> writes:
> >Randell Jesup <rjesup@wgate.com> wrote:
>
>         Back to the original question: do people care about floppies and
> bad-sector recovery anymore?   Aren't floppies on the very verge of
> disappearing for good, replaced by CDRW's?

My floppies will be vanishing entirely, after I've finished copying all
my Amiga floppies onto HD as adf files (of course, there's the problem
that loads are corrupt by now, but most still work much to my surprise!).

--
Simon Dick					simond@irrelevant.org
"Why do I get this urge to go bowling everytime I see Tux?"