Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:57:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Holtor <holtor@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, holtor@yahoo.com
Subject:   What kind of motherboard?

Hello,

I have a freebsd 4.10 server. Is there anyway I can find out what kind of motherboard is inside it
without acctually taking it apart? I noticed that other servers running FreeBSD 5.3 tell me in the
kernel bootup which can be seen in /var/run/dmesg.boot but in 4.10 I do not see it anywhere. Is
there a command to see it or a sysctl which shows it or anything? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Please CC: me on any replies as I am not subscribed to the list yet.

Thank you,

Holt G.