Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:45:35 +0530
From:      Devdas Bhagat <devdas@worldgatein.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [OT] ISP anti-spam

On 06/07/02 22:47 -0500, D J Hawkey Jr wrote:
> IANAL, but I think that an ISP who discards their customer's mail based
> on an evaluation like SpamAssassin does could be bucking for a lawsuit.
What about those who discard mail based on DNS based blacklists?
And state that upfront?

/me would rather lose mail than get spam (and people who correspond with
me know that if their mail bounces via their ISP mailserver with a RBL
reference, they should be using another ISP, or email provider).

Devdas Bhagat