Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:52:44 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        "John W. De Boskey" <jwd@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "make release" breakage - dokern.sh patch 2

[Why is -current on the cc line twice?  One instance removed]

>   I haven't removed it. But it is an option. I was a very heavy
> user of NFS, but it didn't matter to jkh when he removed it last
> time. The switch to ftp isn't hard.

Well, that's not quite accurate.  It did matter, it just seemed like
you were the one lone voice calling for it at the time.  I very
quickly learned otherwise and, what do you know, it came back. :)

NFS is a big, bloated and obvious candidate for removal and I'd be
very happy to see it go away forever (not just from the boot floppy,
but everywhere :-) but that's not likely to happen, now is it? :)

- Jordan