Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 1995 11:46:34 +0000 ()
From:      ywliu <team_fbf@pristine.com.tw>
To:        bmk@dtr.com
Cc:        troyc@sandy.merix.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape and News Proxies??

> Netscape can read news via a proxy - you have to configure the proxy
> address in netscape, and your proxy http server must know how to forward
> news:* URL's.

Not exactly related to FreeBSD, but I just hope you can give me more hints
on this one : where can I find a news proxy server for FreeBSD ? Maybe this
sound silly, but I know I can set up CERN HTTPD as a proxy server for ftp
and http, but I don't know how to do this with news.

Thanks for any help.

Yen-wei Liu