Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:20:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Fred <badpacket94501@yahoo.com>
To:        Martin Jessa <freebsd@yazzy.org>, freebsd-isp <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>, freebsd-small <freebsd-small@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Radius and MAC Address Access Control

Well, we are doing just that where I work, although it is for an enterprise lan.  Using Cisco 1200 in the enterprise with EAP and Radius server.     Its pretty easy and doable, at least on our limited scale.  Not sure about a large ISP though.  Do you WAP's support Radius and EAP?

Martin Jessa <freebsd@yazzy.org> wrote:
Hi Guys.

I am setting up system for a Wireless ISP trying to figure out how to enable MAC Address Access Control with a radius server.
I need to find out how it can be done and what Radius server supports tricks like that.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advace.
YazzY