Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:18:17 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Guido Falsi <mad@worldlink.it>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pcm/sbc sound driver problems + rl0 probs

On 20-Jun-00 Guido Falsi wrote:
> I'll try this, but, are you sure this is right? How does the pcm driver

It didn't work, anyway, I also noticed an incrase in network collisions after
the upgrade.

I'm using a realtek pci card, so the if_rl driver, via the miibus, and am
connected via a 4 port hub...This is particularly annoying when using X
applications via network or doing intensive nfs, since I didn't make any
changes to the physical network in the la st months, it must be the upgrade the
cause...Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Guido Falsi <mad@worldlink.it>