Date:      Thu,  6 Mar 2003 13:43:27 +0600 (OMST)
From:      "Evgueni V. Gavrilov" <aquatique@rusunix.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 4.3.0

EA> Okay, got that fixed, it'll be in the -8 diff.  (got to run to class).
EA> Thanks!
I just compiled 4.3.0 using -9 diif and found that my Radeon 9000 works fine with radeon(4) driver, but DRI/DRM can't start:

drmOpenDevice: minor is 0
drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
drmOpenDevice: open result is -1, (No such file or directory)
drmOpenDevice: open result is -1, (No such file or directory)
drmOpenDevice: Open failed
drmOpenDevice: minor is 0
drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
drmOpenDevice: open result is -1, (No such file or directory)
drmOpenDevice: open result is -1, (No such file or directory)
drmOpenDevice: Open failed
[drm] failed to load kernel module "radeon"
(II) RADEON(0): [drm] drmOpen failed
(EE) RADEON(0): [dri] DRIScreenInit failed.  Disabling DRI.

5.0-RELEASE

device radeondrm present in kernel

--
http://aquatique.rusunix.org