Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 06:43:07 -0700
From:      Nisco Junkins <nisco@1shoppingcart.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   1shoppingcarts.com

Hi:

My name is Nisco Junkins.  I enjoyed looking at your site.

We are a shopping cart service provider.  We have over 8000 merchants
Worldwide using our system.  As we specialize in providing shopping cart

Solutions, our solution is very powerful, easy to use and affordable
($100
Per year).

We have recently developed a Web Developer Network that is specifically
designed for businesses like yours.  I would like to personally invite
you to participate
in our program.

Why should you want to join our Web Developer Network?

1. We will send you leads.  We have many merchants requiring web design
services. If you are in the business of making websites, you would want
leads wouldn’t you?

2. We will give you a shopping cart free ($100 value) for the first
year.
You can use this for your personal use or you can sell it to one of your

clients.

3. We will pay you 30% commission for life on any shopping carts you
sell to
your clients.

4. You have direct access to me, as the developer of this network of web

designers.  You also have the top-level support from the developers and
management team of 1Shoppingcarts.com.

5. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!

You have probably noticed that more and more customers are asking for a
shopping cart solution.  Don’t you owe it to yourself to find the best
shopping cart solution for your customers?

I encourage you to go to our web site
(http://www.1shoppingcarts.com/elite) and take a tour of our shopping
cart
and signup for our Elite program.

I look forward to working with you.  Please call me if you have any
questions about our Developer Network. My phone number is +1 (541) 685
9961.

Sincerely,

Nisco Junkins
National Sales Manager