Date:      Sat, 7 Mar 2009 16:10:53 +0100
From:      Tobias Rehbein <tobias.rehbein@web.de>
To:        Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.co.yu>
Cc:        "Marat N.Afanasyev" <amarat@ksu.ru>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cd ripping to flac

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+

Am Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 03:39:00PM +0100 schrieb Zoran Kolic:
> > audio/abcde
>=20
> Thank you for reply.
> As I see in Makefile, abcde uses cdparanoia as
> an engine for the job. I think I should stay
> with simple app.

Right now I'm ripping my CD collection using audio/ripit. It's a great tool=
, you
should have a look at it. It supports different ripping engines and encoder=
s.
If you want you can encode into different codecs with one go.

> My thinkering was: what is the background app
> people on this list use? I consider either

Me, I'm using cdparanoia. It stumbles over mixed-mode and enhanced CDs but =
the
--ghost option of ripit fixes this issue.

Regards

Tobias

--=20
Tobias Rehbein

PGP key:         4F2AE314
    server:      keys.gnupg.net
    fingerprint: ECDA F300 1B6E 9B87 8524  8663 E8B6 3138 4F2A E314

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+--