Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 13:42:07 -0700
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>
To:        Ports@FreeBSD.Org, Current@FreeBSD.Org
Subject:   Linux_Base port work around for Current?

I am installing current on a new box and I need jkd.  That basically means
linux emulation.  I haven't been able to build it for some time on current.
I have used the submitted PR to upgrade it to 7.? and it has worked except
I have problems with all other ports that need linux_base.  Right now the
only solution is the upgrade that I see.  Three questions:

Does anyone have a better way?

Has the PR/patch for ports been changed in the last few weeks?

Is there a chance that it will be committed shortly?  If I remember,
it has been there for a long time.

Thanks,

ed