Date:      Tue, 02 Apr 1996 20:09:12 -0300
From:      "Alex Carlos Braga Ant\co" <e9203125@linf.unb.br>
To:        freebsd@freebsd.org
Subject:   COLOR TERM and COLOR MAN's  !!!

Hi ! It's me again.

    I LOVE (don't think it's just me) the Linux colored TERM ! I'd like
to know where I can find a similar one to FreeBSD. It facilitates a lot
the files visualisation, and became the interface more friedly. What if
I compile it's sources on FreeBSD ? Will it work ? Whitch file is the
source ?
    I don't know if somebody saw Linux man pages (5 CD's version). It's
also WONDERFULL ! The principal key-words are Highligthed and words that
indicate (for exemple) parameters, is on another color (green). It's
great to localize and understand the sintax. I'd also like to know qhere
I may find it's sources for FreeBSD, or, if I compile it, they will work
on FreeBSD. Whitch files are the sources ?

Thanks,
  Alex Carlos

Abracos,
  Alex Carlos