Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:56:50 +0300
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        "James F. Ruffer III" <freebsd@empireone.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adduser

why do not you put a line to adduser script something like
edquota -p 100  $UID
well I am not sure what is the variable for UID in adduser script
though,
this would copy the quota settings of the account with uid 100 to the
new account
created...I believe this works even when you do not have an account with
the
$UID because I did something like edquota -p 100 1000-10000
and now all the users have the same quotas automatically when I add them

is this what you want to do?

Evren