Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:42:08 +0200
From:      "freebsd" <george@vagner.com>
To:        "Jeff Lush" <jeff@nerdpower.com>, "Mike Nowlin" <mike@argos.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FW:  Help with a bad hard disk

Better yet drop kick that WD and get an IBM SCSI or Seagate,Quantum.

I have had 5 drives go bad in 3 years from WD. Never again will I ever buy
A WD drive.

I run quantum scsi drives in our semiconductor processing tools and they run
24/7/365 non stop
For years on end. I have heard of bad drives once or twice in my 10 years of
Working on this equipment.