Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 1995 17:36:11 +0200
From:      Andres Vega Garcia <Andres.Vega_Garcia@sophia.inria.fr>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to rsh root to FreeBSD ?

	Hello.

	I have root access to a secure SS10, I would like to pass root to
the FreeBSD box without giving the passwd. What should I add in the config
files?.

	I have tried adding the SS10 in the /etc/hosts.equiv to no avail, the
same result adding the SS10 to /root/.rhosts.

	BTW, what is needed to add S/Key to the FreeBSD box?

	Thank you.

-------
Andres Vega Garcia             INRIA Projet RODEO
                               2004, Route des Lucioles B.P. 93
                               06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
avega@sophia.inria.fr          (+33)93.65.76.78 Fax:(+33)93.65.77.65 or 66