Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:07:20 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        abbott at MPCA <jabbott@wolf.co.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: better xterm?

abbott at MPCA:
 |The standard xterm that comes with X11R6 from ftp.FreeBSD.org is driving
 |me crazy.  I need to have cut and paste!  Does anyone know of a better
 |xterm?

Having tried several other *terms, it's actually a pretty good.  Especially
in 3.2 now that they've merged in color support.

Be glad to help you out but I need more info:

   1) What about cut-and-paste doesn't work: marking, pasting into the
      same xterm, to other windows?
   2) How are you marking: with mouse, with keyboard?
   3) What app(s) are you having trouble pasting into?

Bottom line I guess is what behavior are you seeing?

Please cite any translations resources you have set in your XTerm or
Color_xterm class resource file (and any in ~/.Xdefaults file that start
with XTerm/xterm/Color_xterm/etc.).

Randall