Date:      Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:36:47 +0100
From:      Jorn Argelo <jorn@wcborstel.nl>
To:        William Segars <wcsegars@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd  4.9, 5.1 & 5.2

You'll have the mount the floppy drive first by means of the mount command.
Check out man mount for more details. To make things easier, you can edit
your /etc/fstab file and add a floppy entry there (if it isn't already
existing) here is an example:

/dev/fd0		/floppy		msdosfs		rw,noauto	0	0

About your printer, I'm afraid I can't really help you with that. I never got
my printer working either. Unix and printing still isn't as easy as it is
with Bill's OS.

Cheers,

Jorn