Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 18:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      alec@barea.org
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   kern/27370: kernel crash when trying to query the USB device "wingman rumblepad" (logitech gamepad)

>Number:         27370
>Category:       kern
>Synopsis:       kernel crash when trying to query the USB device "wingman rumblepad" (logitech gamepad)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
When booting, if the wingman rumblepad is plugged, the kernel is crasjing when querying usb devices.
If it's not plugged, no problem. I it's plugged after the boot, device is recognized, then when doing "usbdevs" the kernel crashes.

Kernel debugging is not enabled, so no core, can be enabled on request if needed, just ask.
>How-To-Repeat:
just plug the gamepad and boot, or use "usbdevs"
>Fix:
er...don't use the gamepad? ;)