Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:45:53 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic with today's stable (sort of resolved) PAE related ?

One other note about this issue. I have a number of other boxes running
post PAE commits without problem, but this machine's function is a little
different in that
a) it does spam scanning via a milter app
b) load averages can spike up dramatically due to bursts of spam.

I occurred to me the other big commits in this period were the libc_r

  MFC: Add wrapper for kqueue() to keep track of the allocated fd and allow
        it to be closed. This fixes a file descriptor leak when closing a
        kqueue() fd.

I have saved all the crash files (7 of them) as well as corresponding debug
kernels in case other information is required.

         ---Mike