Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:10:57 -0500
From:      Raul Zighelboim <rzig@verio.net>
To:        "'Tom'" <tom@sdf.com>
Cc:        "'scsi@freebsd.org'" <scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'n@nectar.com'" <n@nectar.com>
Subject:   RE: DPT driver performance

I am running ONE drive on an AHC controller and ONE drive on a DPT
controller.  No stripping, no raid.  Just one drive.  Both are formated
with 512b/s.

No, I do not intend to run iozone as my main application.  But it
bothers me that under the same conditions, the Adaptec controller can
write a large file twice as fast.

You're saying that this is not relevant ?

Raul Zighelboim       		  rzig@verio.net