Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:07:03 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ifconfig your wireless card

In message <20010316085549.A12128@Odin.AC.HMC.Edu> Brooks Davis writes:
: The one gotcha with implementing the awi stuff is that my API doesn't
: currently understand hopsets on FH cards.

OK.  The awi card is ds, so that shouldn't be a big deal.

: > Also, I have cnwctl in the wings right now that I'd like to not commit=20
: > if ifconfig could be made to work :-).
:
: cnwctl?  I don't see a cnw driver...  If this is for an as yet uncomitted
: 802.11 driver it should be pretty straight forward.

Your tree must be more than a few hours old :-)

cnw isn't 802.11, so maybe it doesn't apply.

Warner