Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:43:04 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        "Brian F. Feldman" <green@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org, "Alton, Matthew" <Matthew.Alton@anheuser-busch.com>, "'Nik Clayton'" <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>, "'Matthew Dillon'" <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: DOC volunteer WAS:RE: userfs help needed.

On Sun, Aug 01, 1999 at 03:00:49PM -0400, Brian F. Feldman wrote:
> Judging by your description, why don't we use LyX? :) LaTeX sounds about
> right.

Argh -- contextual sense of humour failure.  Smiley not withstanding, I
can't decide if the above question was asked in all seriousness or not.

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>