Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 2002 08:29:09 -0500
From:      Darren Crotchett <backdoc@crotchett.com>
To:        Bauer <timewax@web.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: portupgrade aftermath

I'm finally getting somewhere.  I got mysql server to compile by copying=20
/etc/defaults/make.conf to /etc/make.conf and adding the line=20
SKIP_INSTALL_DB=3Dyes to the last line.

Now, I thought I'd try the same thing with Mailman by adding CGI_GID?=3D =
65533=20
to my /etc/make.conf.  However, before I do, I'd like to know if this mig=
ht=20
adversely affect other programs. =20

Thanks,
Darren