Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:45:13 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        Vivek Khera <khera@kciLink.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: man nice(1)

On Mon, Jul 03, 2000 at 11:39:47AM -0400, Vivek Khera wrote:

> CS> I see you're a csh user.  C Shell has a builtin nice which is
> CS> incompatible with /usr/bin/nice which is used by the Bourne shell and
> CS> any of its descendants.
>
> It might be good then to document the nice command as possibly being
> impelemented in the shell, and to check you shell's man page also.
> Similarly for the "test" program.

``man builtin'' gives a long list of commands and whether they are
external and/or internal to sh(1) and csh(1):

[snip]

           Command       External      csh       sh
           alias         No            Yes       Yes
           alloc         No            Yes       No
           bg            No            Yes       Yes
           break         No            Yes       No
           breaksw       No            Yes       No

[snip]

> --

  If I buy a copy of WinDelete, and it doesn't delete Windows,
  am I entitled to my money back?