Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 19:51:31 -0400
From:      "Jason" <kib@poboxes.com>
To:        "Brian Tao" <taob@risc.org>
Cc:        "FREEBSD-CHAT" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

>    Erm... "doing illegal things" is illegal, whether or not you're a
>monopoly... ;-)
>--
>Brian Tao (BT300, taob@risc.org)
>"Though this be madness, yet there is method in't"

True enough....but what illegal act has been done?  All I hear is how MS is
making too much money and has too much market share.  How about something
that is against the law?

I have not heard anything from the DOJ that seems to hold much water.  But I
do see the need for an investigation....but I have not seen anything worth
prosecuting yet.

Jason