Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nate Lawson <nate@rootlabs.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard working on smp in -stable?

I've been trying to get a pair of Aironet cards to work between my desktop
and laptop (both -stable).  Tcpdump on the laptop shows packets being sent
but they never show up on the desktop's interface.  Once in a while I get
the message "an0: device timeout" on the desktop (but not the laptop).
The packets are shown as successfully sent by the laptop (ancontrol -T)
but on the desktop show up as RX discards.  I assume this is due to the
watchdog handler resetting the card.

The desktop machine is SMP with an ISA pccard controller added.  I've
looked into the archives and found a suggestion that pccard has not been
tested with SMP.  Is this correct?  What would be involved with getting it
working?

Thanks,
Nate