Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 21:55:31 -0400
From:      "Jason" <kib@poboxes.com>
To:        "Dan Janowski" <danj@3skel.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Amancio Hasty" <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, "Gary Kline" <kline@tera.tera.com>, "Atipa" <freebsd@atipa.com>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

Are you serious?   It sounds like you are comparing Microsoft and Bill Gates
to the next Hitler!   Next I suppose your going to tell us that Bill Gates
is the one behind all these government conspiracies and killed JFK.  You've
been reading that book "on a pale horse" too much  :)    A friend of mine
was like that.....always seeing some undercover secret plot in
everything....learned early on not to watch the news with him  :)

Jason