Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 1996 18:23:50 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jason Garman <garman@phs.k12.ar.us>
To:        Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyclades 8-Ys card not being recognized by FreeBSD cyb

Ok, the saga continues...

I got the cyb driver to compile, but FreeBSD still refuses to recognize
it.  Here's the messages I get on bootup:

cy0 not found
cy returned ff
cyb0 not found

I have doublechecked and triple checked the kernel config line against the
card; everything matches.

device cy0 at isa? tty irq 10 iomem 0xd4000 iosiz 0x2000 vector cyintr
device cyb0 at isa? tty irq 10 iomem 0xd4000 iosiz 0x2000 vector cybintr

...are the device lines in the kernel config file.

Any suggestions?

Jason Garman / garman@phs.k12.ar.us