Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:48:18 +0100
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        aisinclair@zapp.ch
Cc:        ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mod_php4-4.3.0

A. I. Sinclair wrote:
> [...]

I suggest to 'make clean' before you restart :-)

Also I suggest to cc the list you've initial send your mail to. Later
users may be interested to search the archives.

Next suggestion is to compare your installed mysql version against that
one which is named on the php site (www.php.net) and read further, that
apache2 support is still experimental in php 4.3.1.

Bye
Jens

--
L     i  W     W     W  i                 Jens Rehsack
L        W     W     W