Date:      Mon, 21 May 2007 11:16:25 -0700
From:      "Yanko Sanchez" <y@rem7.cc>
To:        "Garrett Cooper" <youshi10@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, Duane Hill <d.hill@yournetplus.com>
Subject:   Re: disk too big to mount

because when the hdd was first formated it was inside of a PowerPC and
we knew that it was going to be on a server but we didn't know of what
kind so we just formated FAT32. I don't really care what the fomrmat
it is, if I could switch it to UFS I'd do it, but I need a hdd as big
as that one to copy the files and then be able to reformat with a new
FS.