Date:      Fri, 02 Jun 2000 23:23:55 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I will be in Japan and Korea from June 7th through June 15th

Doug Rabson wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> > > Does this mean we won't get the SMP stuff done next week?
> >
> > I'm back on the 15th (you gain 10 hours coming back) and the SMP
> > meeting isn't until the 16th and 17th.  Of course it will. :)
>
> So you are running this right before Usenix? Thats annoying - I've already
> booked a flight to San Diego on the 17th. Meeting *at* Usenix would be
> good though.

	I live in San Diego, and although I'm not sure if I'll be attending the
tutorials and such, I'd love to be involved in any social events, BoF's,
etc. Also, if anyone needs any advice on sightseeing, or whatever; feel
free to ask.

Doug
--
        "Live free or die"
		- State motto of my ancestral homeland, New Hampshire