Date:      Thu, 16 May 1996 19:35:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Joe Grosch <joeg@interaccess.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   X Inside Motif for FreeBSD (a review)

I and a few other FreeBSD people at my current contract persuaded our boss
to order Motif for FreeBSD from X Inside. (http://www.xinside.com) We got
our copy today from FedEx. Motif comes on 4 floppies with an instruction
sheet. The floppies contain gzipped tar files. We followed the instructions
and ran tar using the recomended parameters (tar -xvzf /dev/rfd0) on each
of the 4 floppies. Afterward we ran their install script. The installation
took all of about 20 including the time it took us to make backup copies of
the floppies. I can say that so far we are very pleased with Motif. It
seems to be working out very nicely. I would recomend Motif for FreeBSD
from X Inside. At US $150.00 it seems a bargin.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch - joeg@truenorth.org     | "Laugh while you can, monkey boy."
http://www.interaccess.com/users/joeg |          - John Warfin -