Date:      Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:41:38 -0400
From:      Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   reinstalling from portmaster backup package

	Through a series of steps I won't get into. I deinstalled port X.1 in
anticiparion of installing X,2.  However, X.2 (built fine but) failed to
install.  (I'm working on that.)
	Fortunately, I have a portmaster backup of X.1 which I need to
reinstall in the meantime.  Unfortunately, I find the portmaster
documentation ... obscure ... on how to do this.  (OK, so I'm used to
ports not packages.)
	Can someone tell me the command to reinstall (and reregister) X.1?

	Respectfully,

		Robert Huff