Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:21:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Alain Thivillon <Alain.Thivillon@hsc.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UP kernel performance and Matt Dillon's patches

:With this commit, my Kernel seems looping in doreti_ast
:(doreti_ast+0x15) (as seen by trace after Ctrl+Alt+Esc) after
:displaying "mounting root device" :)
:
:My kernel config is on http://www.hsc.fr/~thivillo/YOKO50
:
:i have rerun cvsup to be sure that all things are in sync, ipl.s shows:
:
:$FreeBSD: src/sys/i386/isa/ipl.s,v 1.34 2000/03/29 06:15:43 dillon Exp $
:
:--
:Alain Thivillon -+- Alain.Thivillon@hsc.fr -+- Hervé Schauer Consultants

    Ah ha!  I've been trying to track that down with two other people
    but I wasn't getting enough debugging information out of them.

    This is weird, it isn't happening to me at all.  But I think you've
    given me enough info to locate the problem.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>