Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:06:39 +0000
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
To:        Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Licia <licia@o-o.org>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Let's get back on track.
References:  <Pine.BSF.4.05.9810281808020.7221-100000@s8-37-26.student.washington.edu> <Pine.BSF.3.96.981028205707.13136A-100000@o-o> <19981029161049.Q25247@freebie.lemis.com> <19981029100843.F9354@dcs.qmw.ac.uk> <19981029204848.W25247@freebie.lemis.com> <19981029105821.G9354@dcs.qmw.ac.uk> <19981030084254.Y25247@freebie.lemis.com> <3638F6A9.1D526912@softweyr.com> <4.1.19981029184530.0097e790@genesis.ispace.com>

Yeah, this sounds good.

	Scott