Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:16:10 -0600
From:      Eric Kjeldergaard <kjelderg@gmail.com>
To:        Kevin Smith <smithcam@adelphia.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bypass beastie press <1> to boot

> Is there a  simple  way to configure the boot loader so that it
> immediately boots freebsd from the harddisk without having to get the
> beastie menu and pressing the <1> key.

This may seem a bit basic, but you realise that you don't have to
press the '1' key, right?  It'll boot up after the timeout.  It's only
like 10 seconds or so and the other options can be quite useful if you
happen to need to boot to single user mode.

--
If I write a signature, my emails will appear more personalised.