Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:56:38 +1100
From:      david schanzer <davids@nswcc.org.au>
To:        <freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Y2K compliance question

I have read your statement re. the above at
http://www.freebsd.org/y2kbug.html, but I have a further question re.
FreeBSD's Y2K compliance.

We are running three servers using FreeBSD v2.0. Yes, I know it's a very old
version. Is version 2.0 Y2K compliant, and if not, what is the minimum
version for which your statement, "After extensive analysis and testing, we
believe that FreeBSD is 100% Y2K compliant", is true?
Thanks in anticipation for your reply,
David Schanzer
NSW Cancer Council, Sydney, Australia.

                                    '''
                                   (0 0)
                       +-----oOO----(_)--------------+
                       |        David Schanzer       |
                       |      NSW Cancer Council     |
                       |  Tel: (02) 9334-1832        |
                       |  Fax: (02) 9334-1741        |
                       |  Email: davids@nswcc.org.au |
                                  |__|__|
                                   || ||
                                  ooO Ooo

"The information contained in this message is intended for the named
addressee only, and is confidential to the sender and intended recipient. If
you are not the named addressee please do not copy, distribute, take any
action reliant on, or disclose anything in this E-mail message to any other
person or organisation. If you have received this message in error please
notify me immediately."